Closing date: 31/03/2023
Location: South Yorkshire
Division: Chesterfield Special Cylinders
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Working closely with the Maintenance Manager, this role will be responsible for the daily maintenance within the factory, the main focus will be prevention of production downtime and reacting to any breakdowns.
Job duties, responsibilities and accountabilities:
- General support to the production line, covering all aspects of maintenance.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all mechanical related reactive maintenance issues.
- Keeping up with preventative maintenance tasks and schedules.
- Fault finding and reporting on parts required to repair equipment.
- Repair of pneumatic, hydraulic, vacuum systems and pumps.
- Carry out basic welding tasks.
- Assist colleagues when required and must be able to work on your own and be able to use your initiative.
- Ensure health and safety is being adhered to.
- Support all 5s initiatives and H&S activities around the facility.
- Any other duties as required.
Have some questions?
Get in touch if you would like to speak with one of our team members.