Site Administrator (Martract)
Closing date: 31/07/2023
Salary: National minimum wage
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (working days can be flexible)
Holidays: 25 days days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
We’re looking for a new team member who can provide excellent day-to-day effective and efficient administrative support for our Martract business.
Established in 1979, we manufacture ball valve components and refurbish balls that have failed during operation. Our grinding and finishing capabilities ensure the sphericity of each and every ball valve meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our bespoke services can significantly increase the product life and performance of ball valve systems, reducing the heavy costs of downtime or ball replacement for our customers.
Martract is an operating subsidiary of Pressure Technologies plc, an AIM, Stock Exchange listed company.
Key objective for the Site Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support for the business which will include the day-to-day management of goods received and invoices, processing timesheets and ensuring deadlines are met. This is a role which requires attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- 25 days days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Employer pension contributions up to 5%
- Non-contractual Company bonus
- Life cover equivalent to x4 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Access to wellbeing app and exclusive offers and cashback
- Employee referral scheme
- Long service recognition scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Free parking
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective / individual training, and personalised support programmes.
Roles and responsibilities
- To act as the first point of contact for the Martract business
- To provide day-to-day effective and efficient administration support
- To maintain job files, process all new jobs by completing Job Book and Datafile and adding all new jobs to company spreadsheets
- Ensure appropriate records storage and manage the archiving system in a timely manner
- Manage employee annual leave and process timesheets
- Assist Finance Team with any end of month/year requests
- Process goods received and customer invoices on Datafile and Google
- To arrange couriers for the delivery of complete jobs and for items sent to subcontractors
- Perform transfers of Sales and Purchase Ledgers transactions and forward to the finance team whilst maintaining hard records
- Promote positive health & safety culture onsite and follow the appropriate procedures to report incidents.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships
- Strong organisational skills and the capability to multitask efficiently
- Good working knowledge of Google Workspace (desirable).
To find out more
To find out more information about this position, please call Steven Andrew (Site Manager) on 01652 632 172 or email Hr@pressuretechnologies.co.uk
To find out more
Please contact a member of our team.