Mechanical Maintenance Fitters x 2
Closing date: 31/03/2024
Location: South Yorkshire
Hours: 37 hours per week - on the following rotating pattern:
Week 1 - Monday to Thursday 06:30 - 15:00 with a 30 minute break & Friday 06:30 - 12:00 with no break
Week 2 - Monday to Thursday 11:00 - 20:45 with a 30 minute break
Week 3 - Monday to Thursday 20:45 - 06:30 with a 30 minute break
We’re recruiting for two Mechanical Maintenance Fitters to join our team at Chesterfield Special Cylinders. Working closely with the Maintenance Manager, this role will be responsible for the daily maintenance within the factory, with a main focus on the prevention of production downtime and reacting to any breakdowns.
To register your interest in this role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and responsibilities
- General support to the production line, covering all aspects of maintenance
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all mechanical related reactive maintenance issues
- Keeping up with preventative maintenance tasks and schedules
- General maintenance around the facility
- Assist colleagues when required and must be able to work on your own and be able to use your initiative
- Fault finding and reporting on parts required to repair equipment
- Repair of pneumatic, hydraulic, vacuum systems and pumps
- Carry out basic welding tasks
- Ensure health and safety is being adhered to
- Support all 5s initiatives and health and safety activities around the facility
- Any other duties as required.
Have some questions?
Get in touch if you would like to speak with one of our team members.