CNC Turner (Al-Met)
Closing date: 07/01/2024
Location: South Wales
Division: Precision Machined Components (Al-Met)
Report to: Production Team Lead
Salary: Skill and experience dependent
Due to our substantial OEM order book, we are actively recruiting for a CNC Turner at our Al-Met site.
You’ll be required to produce components in accordance with customer exacting requirements and specifications, whilst adhering to company policies and standards.
Job duties, responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To manufacture work in line with the tolerances and dimensions stated on our drawings and to maintain a high standard of workmanship at all times.
- Experience of machining a variety of exotic materials including Inconel, Super Duplex and other heat resistant super alloys.
- Ability to read, understand engineering drawings & specifications.
- Program, set and operate CNC lathes.
- Familiar with using Fanuc to create, save and edit CNC programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate cutting tools & machining conditions.
- Self inspect own work using various metrology equipment in line with the company inspection and 1st off procedures.
- Completion of all required documentation and electronic labour bookings.
- Demonstrate engagement with other Team Members.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Provide support and training to other team members when required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards & a safe working environment.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch if you would like to speak with one of our team members.