CNC Miller (Roota)
Closing date: 30/09/2023
Location: South Yorkshire
Division: Precision Machined Components (Roota)
Report to: Production Team Lead
Salary: Skill and experience dependent
At Roota Engineering we are actively recruiting for a CNC Miller to join our team due to our substantial OEM order book. Our rates of pay are very attractive, as is our package of benefits.
Do you have mechanical and manufacturing experience, and excellent communication skills? You’ll be required to produce components in accordance with customer exacting requirements and specifications, whilst adhering to company policies and standards.
Job duties, responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Create, edit and maintain CNC programs.
- Ability to undertake bench fitting activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate tooling.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate cutting & machining conditions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of using measuring equipment .
- Use CNC/manual machines.
- Program, set and operate CNC Milling Machines.
- Competently operate manual milling machines.
- Inspection and recording of all relevant dimensions.
- Completion of all documentation and record labour bookings.
- Demonstrate engagement with other Team Members.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Provide support and training to other team members when required.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
Have some questions?
Get in touch if you would like to speak with one of our team members.