CNC/Manual Grinder (Al-Met)
Closing date: 31/05/2023
Location: South Wales
Division: Precision Machined Components (Al-Met)
Report to: Production Team Lead
Salary: Skill and experience dependent
Do you have mechanical and manufacturing experience, and excellent communication skills? We’re on the lookout for talented machinists to join our team.
You’ll be required to produce components in accordance with customer exacting requirements and specifications, whilst adhering to company policies and standards.
Job duties, responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To manufacture work in line with the tolerances and dimensions stated on our drawings and to maintain a high standard of workmanship at all times.
- Experience of machining a variety of exotic materials including Inconel, duplex and tungsten carbide.
- Ability to read, understand engineering drawings & specifications.
- Program, set and operate grinding machines including surface & cylindrical.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate grinding wheels & surface finishing requirements.
- Self inspect own work using various metrology equipment in line with the company inspection and 1st off procedures.
- Completion of all required documentation and electronic labour bookings.
- Demonstrate engagement with other Team Members.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Provide support and training to other team members when required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards & a safe working environment.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
Do you have any questions?